OPERATIONAL SALES MANAGEMENT - OPEN TRAINING
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A PRACTICAL SALES LEADER TRAINING THAT LEADS YOU TO:
- Grow in the role and have the opportunity to take greater leadership responsibility?
- Give you further clarity about your leadership role, responsibilities and your key tasks?
- Develop your ability to motivate, coach and direct a group and individuals to reach activity and performance goals?
- Enhance your ability to influence your team in an inspiring way?
- Get training in joint visits and effective team meetings that provide energy?
- Receive training in how to develop and perform different forms of managing conversations ie. RAK-talks, coaching talks, employee interviews, development talks, shared decisions, giving corrections and constructive feedback?
IF YOUR ANSWER IS YES, THEN THIS TRAINING PROGRAM IS FOR YOU!
You must follow a chief. You want to follow a leader. Leadership is an approach, not a position. Being a sales manager that employees trust, looks up to and respects is not easy. Leadership is a craft that requires both knowledge and practical ability. It is important to steer, engage and inspire employees to perform optimally. Sales management is about the company's and the sales manager's ability to lead the team and drive the results forward.
ABOUT THE SALES PROGRAM
WITH US, you get the tools and methods to be able to lead your sales team to new heights even more successfully and efficiently. There will always be more to do than there is time, which means that the sales manager's ability to prioritize and opt out of less important time thieves is crucial for his and the team's efficiency and results. Operational sales management is a program that is adapted to the customer where we clarify areas of responsibility and train on the sales manager's key tasks, ie. goal management, customer base management, the situation-adapted leadership, team meetings and effective joint visits. The aim of the program is to develop high-performing sales managers who make the sellers better, which is the most important key for a successful result.
THE THREE MAIN PARTS OF THE CONTENT
TARGET MANAGEMENT & CUSTOMER MANAGEMENT. 100 knocks give 10 talks that gives 1 deal. Sales are much of a numbers game; the more people we meet, the greater the chance of a deal. But something that is at least as important is the quality of what we do and what we prioritize to process, i.e. the choice of customer focus and the sales manager's ability to target control and help his sellers to prioritize correctly. We help the sales manager create clarity and consensus on focus and priorities, which increases both the activity level, the motivation and ultimately the result.
SITUATIONAL LEADERSHIP. One of the most important tasks of the salesman is to create the conditions for a motivated team that is constantly developing. It is an art to deal with people and the manager's conversation is crucial to his and the group's success. The situation-adapted leadership is about being able to adapt his leadership style by person and situation. A mature and experienced employee need not be instructed while a completely new person may need advice and instructions. One challenge is to find a balance between a supportive and governing leadership style, which is about being flexible and being able to master the various conversation tools such as coaching, feedback, communicating decisions, corrections and delegating.
JOINT VISITS & TEAM MEETINGS. A good trainer does not leave his players when there is a match, the coach stands by and observes, cheers, coaches and gives feedback on what is happening. Operational leadership is about being close to the business. Sales team meetings and joint visits are operational forums where the sales manager is able to see how the sellers perform where the sales manager has the opportunity to cheer, control, coach and uplift the individual and the team.
EXAMPLE OF CONTENT:
- Sales manager - role, responsibility and expectations
- Sales manager's key tasks and influence circle
- To lead within the sales process
- Goal management and goal discussions
- Joint visits - structure for developing joint visits and feedback
- Effective team meetings - structure to get results
- The manager's talks - different types of performance reviews
- Personal chemistry - the art of drawing in individuals and groups
- Question methodology and the art of listening
- The coaching leadership - talks for understanding and motivation
- Feedback - constructive feedback for enhancement and correction
- Delegate decisions - the art of clarifying and standing behind decisions made
- Commitment - the ability to deliver criticism
- Conflict management - preventing and managing conflicts
- Action plan
The training program is aimed for those who lead a sales team within B2B and B2C (not retail).
WHAT DISTINGUISHES THIS TRAINING PROGRAM FROM THE REST ON THE MARKET?
We provide consultants with their own experiences of working as a salesman, sales manager and training consultant, which means that they have an understanding of the problem and can contribute with thoughts and ideas based on their own experiences. The individual coaching after each module helps you with the implementation, i.e. to move from words to action..
Scope: 2 + 2 training days and 2 individual coaching calls.
Total price: SEK 34,200
Mar 16-17 + Mar 30-31
Sep 7-8 + Sep 21-22
Nov 16-17 + Nov 30-Dec 1
Location: Stockholm, No18 Central Station