OUR WAY TO CREATE NEW RESULTS
Mindit educates on the basis of a clear structure with proven methods. We have defined eight areas that ensure that the training is successful and achieves set goals.
1. COMPREHENSIVE VIEW
A comprehensive view of the assignment means that we take into account all direct and indirect parts that affect a successful effort, which among other things includes a deep understanding of the customer's current situation and goals.
2. GOAL ORIENTED
Targeted training in combination with measurability creates focus on results.
3. BEFORE THE TRAINING
The training is adapted beforehand to ensure the right content, the right level and that it is as close to reality as possible which makes it easier to put into practice.
4. DURING THE TRAINING
The methodology FORMAT is the foundation of all our methodology which contributes to a clear educational process and necessary motivation to stimulate new behaviors. Much practice during the training creates security to do things in new ways.
5. AFTER THE TRAINING
After each training session, the participants train according to their personal action plan. Mindit provides various support such as coaching.
6. SALES EXPERIENCE
Our instructors have their own sales and sales leader experiences which makes them credible and the content relevant.
Well acknowledged models are used to optimize the outcome.
8. WILL & SKILL
We translate WILL with self-leadership and drive. In combination with SKILL, this is a crucial factor for Peak Perfomance.
UNDERSTANDING THE CUSTOMER
To offer a qualitative proposal for a training program, we start from the following parameters.
1. Current mode and desired position.
2. Overall and specific objectives.
3. Sales gap of salespeople and sales management.
4. The will, driven and self-leadership.
5. The sales culture and the performance environment.
6. Customer's sales process.
8. Analysis of activities.
9. Matching and level of content.
10. Consultant matching.
FOR FOCUS ON INCREASED RESULTS
In order to deliver targeted training, the competence needs to be measurable. Mindit does this in the following ways:
- The app COMPASS POINT created by Mindit is used as a tool for measuring sales and sales leader competence based on the customer's sales and sales leader process. The tool can also measure the performance environment.
- The web-based tool SALES CULTURE ANALYSIS provides KPIs with the company's ability to deliver customer value in strategies and activities.
- With web surveys, we create a deeper understanding of the participants' current situation and desired mode.
- Together with the customer, we produce the KPIs on which the education is to be measured and which ROI the initiative should provide.
BEFORE THE TRAINING
TO DO THE RIGHT FROM THE BEGINNING
- SELECTION OF INSTRUCTORS. In choosing an instructor, it is crucial that the competence meets the customer's needs and challenges. The customer always meets the suggested instructor before the intervention. Since the person chemistry is also an important factor, it is always the customer who has the last word about the choice of instructor.
- START-UP. Each training initiative begins with a start-up meeting together with the client where joint planning takes place.
- PRELIMINARY STUDY. Before the start of the training, we conduct a preliminary study with, among other things, co-visits, interviews of participants, reading of material, adaptation of the business case and adaptation of level and content in the education. After the preliminary study, we report the outcome to the client in order to receive acceptance and confirmation that our analysis is in line with the customer's expectations and goals.
- GOAL. We start with the customer's goals.
DURING THE TRAINING
TO ENTICE NEW CONDUCT
For a participant to actually do and not just hear, practice and training is the most effective way to achieve success. Our courses therefore contain training based on the following criteria:
- The program starts with theoretical knowledge and then moves into practice.
- In order to succeed with the practice, the instructor needs to contribute with a safe training environment. The instructor creates the conditions for a feedback environment that opens up for constructive feedback and a coaching approach.
- The practices clearly show on an individual level what one needs to develop and train more on, which is summed up in a personal action plan with tasks that must be carried out before the upcoming training opportunity.
- We use the WHY FRAMING methodology that starts with WHY. The purpose is to create the motivation needed to get through to a new behavior. Once we have passed the theoretical part WHAT, the participants will move on to HOW. In order to move from word to action, each part ends with the WHEN that is linked to the individual action plan.
AFTER THE TRAINING
TO ENSURE GOAL COMPLETION
Where did they go? Everyone who has renovated knows how difficult it is to get that last cornice in place. The main reason why as much as 80% of all training efforts do not create new behaviors depends on a thought error: That it is the actual education days that makes the difference. That the training is over when the meetings are completed and the instructor has gone. We believe it to be the contrary, we think: It is now that our most important work starts by helping the customers move from words to action. We do this through coaching, template support, reminders, lectures in our app INSIGHT and through e-mails.
- After each training session, every participant gets a task to work on according to their personal action plan.
- The leader is assigned to follow up the new way of working by co-visits and in other forums such as weekly meetings. The individual action plan is a starting point for the coaching.
- The participants get access to Mindit's app INSIKT with Sweden's foremost lecturer with the aim of broadening the perspectives and giving the opportunity for in-depth study. This also contributes to the continuity of increased engagement.
INSTRUCTORS WITH THEIR OWN SALES AND SALES LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE
TO MAKE REAL DIFFERENCE
It is self-evident to us that the instructors have a solid personal experience of sales. Experience creates credibility. No one should pay for driving lessons with a driving school instructor who does not have a driving license, but surprisingly many hire sales trainers who have never sold. We are convinced that our own experience creates credibility and we have therefore chosen to hand-pick the main instructors with both sales and sales manager background. We know that it makes a difference that you understand the challenges and live as you learn. Our experienced instructors have an interactive approach where they revolve amongst theories, models, own training and reflection. Everything we do is based on our customers being able to turn knowledge into practice because we know that it is not the idea that counts. The instructor must both work with operational sales and be responsible for a team with a strategic sales responsibility.
WILL & SKILL
TO OPTIMIZE DEVELOPMENT
Peak Performance is the goal for most sales organizations. Then SKILLS is not enough. When we ask sales managers what is the seller's most important feature, virtually everybody answers the same thing - drive. Regardless of skill level, you have good opportunities to succeed if you have the drive and the will. We call it WILL. When we ask sales managers how to develop the individual's and the team's drive, the answer is often unclear. We are happy to talk about self-leadership as the core of WILL, which includes initiative, commitment, motivation, participation, goal focus and personal development. When our instruvctors deliver, they do it on a good pedagogical platform and a therapeutic ability to understand the team's driving forces and include that dimension in the mission.